Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Thoughts?

I guess I never really know what to say. When it comes to you, I just don't know.

If you ever come across this post, I hope that you'll understand why I said those words. Or why I don't talk to you. Or why I avoided you.

You. I don't really know you. I mean, I know your name and all those basic stuff, but I don't know you. And I guess, there's this part of me that wanted to know you more. I wanted to know what your favorite word is or how you felt when you read a certain kind of book or which movies you like best or what you think of the sunset and the stars. I wanted to know you. And it sucks because I can't seem to get a grip of those thoughts. I can't get a grip of myself when you're there.

Why I don't talk to you? And why I feel really awkward around you? I guess its just the way I wanted it to be. I don't want you to know how I feel. Because if that happens, I know that I wouldn't get the answer that I wanted. It'll just hurt. And that would be just sad. Although, I wanted to talk to you, I  don't want to be the first one to start the conversation. I wanted you to talk to me.

Goodbye. I guess, we'll see what happens next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment