Saturday, September 8, 2012

15 Random Facts About Me

Hey. Here are things that you simply just don't know about ME!

1) I prefer white roses instead of the red ones. 
2) I really love to eat nuts.
3) I like cars. I want to have my own at the age of 18. I want to have a collection of car figures.
4) I dream of a life filled with happiness. 
5) Most of the songs I compose came with random thoughts.
6) I am a neat freak. :p
7) I dress according to my mood.
8) I love the beach most during sunrise.
9) I like watching different kinds of movies.
10) I love scented candles.
11) I like lights. 
12) I love unique things.
13) I like photography. (Though i'm not that good at it.)
14) I like pedicures.
15) I brush my hair 100x. xD



Here are the things that   made my day. :)
My long time wallet. :p

Here's a bag that is really special to me. Its from Baguio and my mom bought this for me.

This mini guitar chain is also given by my mom. 
I super like the pattern too. ^_^



My mom, me & my shobe went to Glam to have our nails done. :)
Let's go Tan :D







Lights are one of my favorite things to capture. :))



I <3 Mcdo ;) I prefer the simply perfect vanilla flavor.



Hugs&Kisses,  Jasgiggles28 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment