Saturday, May 10, 2014

Prom.

Today, I watched Disney's Prom again. And it made me miss school. It also left me hanging. 

Prom. Four letters that depict that one night. One night when you could just forget about the world for a while. That one night when everything else won't matter. 

Well, I would have loved to have experienced prom. But then, in our school, it's just not possible. I guess I am just kinda envious of those who experienced it. I mean, come on, it's prom. I wanted to be part of something like that. I wouldn't mind if I went alone. I just want to be there and witness it all happening.

I could already imagine it. People dancing and laughing and singing their hearts out. I would be there at the background smiling and feeling infinite to have witnessed this scene. Or I could be also part of the crowd, we'd be dancing and laughing. 

~An Alternate Ending~

If I had someone with me during that one night, then I'll remember and treasure that person forever. I'll remember that time when he asked me. I'll remember that time when he picked me up at my house and asked for my parents' permission. I'll remember that time when he opened up the door for me. And how he took my hand and led the way. And how he smiled sheepishly at me. And how we danced with the stars twinkling above us. And how it felt awkward to wrap my arms around your neck. And how I looked into your eyes and how you looked into mine and how I knew that you'll always have a place in my heart.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jasse (the one from May 2014),

    You only had to wait a little longer.
    You were there. It wasn't like the movies at all, but I bet you were wonderstruck.

    Love,
    Cesca (the one from February 2015)

    ReplyDelete