Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I May Not Be Perfect But.......

1. I am trust worthy and reliable. (I am not bragging, but I know that people can surely rely on me. Trust worthy? Oh, yes. I am.) Trust is a fragile thing.
2. I know my responsibilities. (Being the eldest, I get the most of the responsibilities. (I.e, Being in-charge whenever me and my siblings are left alone.)
3. I  make the ones I love feel loved. (In so many ways, I mean we only have one shot at life right?)
4. I appreciate the little things. (Like notes that are posted early in the morning or any time of the day . It makes me smile. :) )
5. I keep track of what I do with my life. (I am goal-minded. I have my dreams. They keep me sane. :p)

P.S. Please don't misunderstand this post. For the record, I am not bragging. :D I just think of happy thoughts :)

Hugs & Kisses,
Jas[giggles]28 ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment