Wednesday, June 13, 2012

High School Diaries: First Day of Sophomore Year ^_~

Hey. So, this is the first day of Sophomore year. And, I think that this would be a good topic to discuss.
Well, this day is quite special. It is the first day of school and I consider it important. Last night, I slept with the thought that maybe, just maybe things will be better. We're not the newbies anymore. We are getting older and more responsibilities are given to us.

I was really nervous as I got out of the car. I mean, I just don't know why but I feel like this is all new again. But, aside from the paint, teachers, students, and the classes, I realized that our class didn't change that much. Our adviser is our Math teacher. She's been teaching there for quite a while now. The day started with a lot of introductions, rules, and a mixed feeling of awkwardness and happiness. I was feeling better. The classroom's theme is Adventure Time which I like. :)  We also wrote our goals for the school year. Today is a half day so we're done by 12pm. Tomorrow's the start of a regular day.

The highlight of this day is meeting up with classmates/ friends. Its just so normal to be with them. HAHA..... :D

Hugs & Kisses,
Jas[giggles]28 ^_~




No comments:

Post a Comment