Monday, April 2, 2012

The Hunger Games Trilogy Project :)

So, have you guys catch the movie yet? Or just heard of the books? Well, I am a one obsessed mockingjay. :D Its definitely my favorite movie and books. I spent a week to finish it. And it was definitely great. My eyes are glued to it. And even when i'm going to sleep, my thoughts are just about it. ^_~

Last night, I got this idea of making a book of my favorite quotes, scenes from it. And of course, all sorts of stuff. I would also like to fill it with pictures from the movie.

That's it for now. :D I hope that I would finish it. But of course, it will take time. First, because the only movie released is The Hunger Games. Second, due to my choosy personality. Lastly, I would make every effort to make it very creative and beautiful.

When its done, i'll show it to you. :)

P.S. I am a Peeta & Katniss fan :)

Hugs & Kisses,
Jasgiggles28 ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment