Monday, April 9, 2012

~Katelyn Tarver~ :D

Isn't she pretty??? :p
So, Katelyn Tarver is mostly known for her role in Big Time Rush as Jo Taylor. Well, for me she is an amazing actress and singer/ songwriter. I just love her songs so much. She is definitely one of my favorite singers/ songwriters. :) Her songs are really cool and inspiring at the same time. Her voice is really good. Her lyrics are just right with the song. :D Also, I relate to her songs..... ;) And, she plays guitar and composes her own songs. She reminds me of Taylor Swift (one of my favorites too).
P.S. She is a swiftie!!!! :)

Here are a few of her songs..... ;)



I like this song so much.....It's good. I just like everything about the song. :)

This song is just so real. I mean, it voiced out a girl's opinion on love. :p

I think the lyrics explains for themselves....... :o


This song is fun to listen to....... :)


I can really relate to this......haha.. :D




This makes me feel good. :D 

There you go!!!

Kendall & Jo <3

Awww.....so sweet! Cute.... ^_~

Hugs & Kisses,
Jas[giggles]28 ^_~


No comments:

Post a Comment