Wednesday, April 11, 2012

~Summer F.U.N~ :)

Fun never stops here in Rainbow After The Rain!!! HAHA...though this blog is basically about life which is not always happy. Back to the topic. You guys have any plans this summer??? I hope so. I mean, its fun staying at home but you know.....you got all the time in the world to enjoy summer. Its really hot though. Well, if you'd ask me I have a LOT...I mean, a LOT of plans. But, how about you? I don't like my blog to be only about myself...nah..that would be selfish right?? :D

Along with the plans I made for myself, I made plans for my blog too. ;)
So, what do we have here?? :p

First, I would make time to blog for at least 3x a week. Second, we would have more life in this blog. I will not only put words but also pictures and videos of the blog post's about. That way, you my readers would understand more of what I was trying to say. Lastly, I have a goal of making at least 30 blog posts this summer. Help me!! Would you?? :)

Thanks to my dear readers, we had already reach a 110-plus views. Thank you for your support. I may not satisfy you with all of my posts, but still thank you so much.

There's always a Rainbow After The Rain ^_~
P.S. Sorry if I don't post regularly. ^_~

Hugs & Kisses,
Jas[giggles]28 ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment