Tuesday, April 24, 2012

~ Want To Do's~ Summer List ^_~

Hey there. Sorry, if I haven't blogged that much. :) I just had a hectic week. You know, full of events and stuff.
To get back, here's my list.


First, I really want to read Th1rteen R3asons Why by Jay Asher. Its one of the books that I have been craving to read.








Second, I want to finish my 'Inspiries' Notebook Edition for you to see it. Haha....Its a little something for you to know me better. An inside peek of a different side of me. What's it about? You'll know SOON. :D

Third, I want to live a healthier life for a better & healthier ME.

Fourth, I want to travel to a place I haven't been before. Whether its out of town, out of country or just someplace near. ;)

Fifth, I want to spend my summer time productively. To be honest, I really am not good in time management. Its something that I really want to improve. :)


Hugs & Kisses,
Jas[giggles]28

No comments:

Post a Comment