Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thoughts.

Normally, I would start a blog post by saying 'hey' or 'hi', much like what I would say to start a conversation. The truth is, I write like I talk. Mostly. Sometimes, there are just words you couldn't contain -words that no matter how hard you try, you just can't say. During those sometimes, I find myself writing. It helps me release what I feel -whether good or bad-.
Thoughts? I have. LOTS. Much more than I could write about. There are endless thoughts that I think about. Sometimes it just becomes too much that my head aches. Too much that it sums up to everything in my life. From all those good times, bad times, movie-scene moments and a lot more. I guess its just a part of being a human.
Well, I'll depart from all these and just tell you my thoughts while blogging this.

Coffee.
Don't you just love the smell of brewed coffee? :D Honestly, I like coffee more than milk. I just like it because of the taste, the way it warms up my heart, the vibe that it brings that relaxes me. I drink a cup of coffee while I study. :))

Love.
Someone asked me what my favorite word is. But at that time I didn't have any. Now, I have one. This four letter word is my favorite. It is the only word that cannot be defined exactly. :P

Pretty Little Liars.
My favorite tv show. :) I have always wondered who 'A' is.


No comments:

Post a Comment