Monday, September 30, 2013

Something I've Held Onto For A While.

Philippians 4:13 says, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." This is one of my favorite verses. Thus, this is the verse that I hold onto for a while.

I have a lot of things that I want to do. I want to chase after my dreams. Although, as of now, I am encountering problems (mostly in Math) and I feel like my chances are fading. I've tried so hard but it just won't work. I've done so much work. I've spent hours studying it. The results, however are not so good at all. This discourages me. I know that its my fault for being overly careless but still how could this be? I thought to myself, "How could this be in God's plan?" and "Why am I keep on failing?". I just don't understand. Because of my low grade in Math, my average is pulled down. Its like everything I've worked hard for didn't even matter. It just hurts.

I believe that He answered it by the said verse. Whenever I think of negative stuff, it just goes off in my mind. It steadies my fragile human heart. The heart scares easily. In the back of my mind, I know that worrying won't have good effects on me. It will take action for something to change.

Folks, if you are going through something hard right now, hold onto this verse or any verse that you want.
Hold onto God who has plans for you. Hold onto Him during the happy times and the sad ones. Tell Him your thoughts. Thank Him for this wonderful life He has given you. Hold onto Him.

I hope that I won't give up. There are a lot of instances where I felt like giving up, but something in me just wants to keep on going. I don't know but despite all the bad stuff, I feel happy. I feel lighter.

Whatever it is that will happen, I hope that I'll be able to accept it. Whether it be good or bad, I just have to remind myself that God has a plan. Whatever it is, I know that at the end of the day,  God's plan will suit me perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment