Saturday, April 13, 2013

Wide Awake.

Morning! Its about 5:37 am and I'm wide awake. :) *This thing doesn't happen usually, that's why.

Its a Sunday morning and I just had breakfast. I was craving for oats and banana. But what I ate was noodles and bread. Along with my sisters, who ate the same thing. :D We laughed and laughed. I love times like this. Laughing because of jokes and the game that we played. We played charades by the way. :P

Well,  I got someone to thank for waking me up. Thanks, God. For giving me today. I am grateful for each and everyday of my life. :)) Though, sometimes I know it goes out of hand. With me doing things that you won't approve of. Sorry for that. 

To conclude, I am pretty much having a great day. :) Or should I say, morning?


No comments:

Post a Comment