Friday, April 12, 2013

So Close Yet So Far.

Have I told you that I came this close to owning a polaroid? To be honest, its not untouchable in the first place. I just had to wait for my birthday. But then, I didn't get it. :(


My dad said that he'll buy it for me. I smiled at that thought. He asked his friend first. But that's when he said he won't buy it because the film is too expensive. :(

Maybe later in life, I'll be able to get it. I'm still lucky for having a good life. I'm so fortunate. :D

So, when you don't get what you want, don't be mad. Just think that you're still fortunate to be living your life right now. Maybe its not meant to be. Or its just not what you need.  :)

Try to be contented with what you have. When you want something don't have the thinking that you'll get it with just a snap or on a blink of an eye. Instead, be patient and let it come to you. :D Work hard so that you'll achieve.

That's one thing I learned this year. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment