Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Time Flies.



Hey. :) I haven't blogged for so long. I actually missed it. Though, I could hardly post things because I can't think of anything to write about. :))

Let me write about time then. :) The start of summer brought me a lot of plans. I was busy for a week of volunteering at our church. I got to spend time with other people and kids. :) After that, I haven't done much. Being at home and all that, I was bored. I just organized my stuff and do random things everyday. I will be the first one to admit that I hate routines. Doing the same thing everyday makes me bored. :D To keep me entertained,  there should be something new. 


I do not wish for this to continue so I decided to make a weekly plan. It includes balancing my time doing what I want and doing what I think is worth of the time. I want to learn so much this summer. You know, improve. 


To conclude, I will say that although its very cliche and all, time flies. It flies so fast that sometimes (well, most of the times) we take it for granted. Life is a one shot thing. It is from God. All that we have to do is live it. 


Time flies. Don't take it for granted. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment