Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sadness, all over the place.

Have you ever felt this way before? I mean, I keep feeling sad last Monday. Just sad due to the past. Although, I tried to forget, things just keep coming back. Its hard to face situations like that. Once I see something that serves as a reminder, flashbacks just go through my mind. Well, when things like this happen, I just write. I can't just let everything hold its place there. If it gets too much, I bet I'll explode.

Here are the poems. 

*I hope that you don't feel sad or anything when you read this. This will just heavy(not sure whether this is the right word) your sadness.


Scars Made By Them
by Me :))

Deep in my heart
Are scars carved deep
Though I try to break free
I know they can't be healed easily


Right outside, the stars shine
I see them through my window
And I pray to be healed
Just then tears flow down my face

They don't see 
Only He can
They'll never know
How hurt I am that I'll blow

I avoided going to that place
But no matter what, it can't be erased
Sadness in my heart, that's what I feel
Wishing all this is just a bad dream



Lonely
by Me :))

There by the window
A weeping girl sits
With her bright eyes
That's filled with tears
"When will this end?"
She asks
No one answers
The room was vast


Her thoughts
Are scattered free
Her dreams
Are shattered on the floor
Those are the simple ones
That cannot happen
They only know the grand
That's all they know


That girl weeping
Still weeps
Trying to find a way 
To be free
In her life now
She'd never been that happy
She wants to go back
To the times when
She wasn't lonely



There you go, folks. Try to be happy while you can. Grab any opportunity. 

"Smile though your heart is breaking." That's what they say.


No comments:

Post a Comment