Saturday, August 24, 2013

Take Me Back To That Time.

I want to go back to that time when all I ever worried about was the pouring rain.

When I was younger, I always said that I wanted to be older. Now that I am older, I want to be younger.
I realized a lot of things while I was growing up. 

It's funny that when I think back to where I was a couple years back, I'd always remember those picture perfect memories of a carefree, laughing child version of me. I guess it was when everything was at the right place. I'll always remember the time when the only books  I read were 
Charlie in the Chocolate Factory & Geronimo Stilton. That time of innocence when I always knew what to do with my life. That time when I was always sure of things. That time when trusting people wasn't such a hard thing to do. That time when I still believed in fairy tales, prince charmings, & damsels in distress. 

Now that I'm a bit older, I just don't understand why things are like that. I don't know how I have learned to fake my smiles and to mask my feelings. I don't know how I turned out to be someone who find it hard to trust people. I have always thought that people never walk away. I have always known that they were meant to stay. 

Most of the times, I thought of running away. It was just to take all the bad stuff out . I want to run away from the things that hurt me. I want to run far far away so that I won't feel it. But then, He along with various people made me want to stay. He always reminded me that I am loved and even if I fail, He'll always do. He made me feel that all my prayers are heard. That this world only holds challenges so that I would be stronger.

Now, with God I know I can do all things. While reading His Word, He answered a lot of questions. I somehow understand while all child grow up except for Peter Pan, that is. :))


No comments:

Post a Comment