Friday, September 13, 2013

And Its Sad When You Know It's Your Heart You Can't Trust.

Today, this particular line of that song got stuck in my head. I can't get rid of it. I knew then that I would just have to blog about it.

Heart. It pumps out the blood so that the blood can distribute nutrients needed by our body. That's the meaning scientifically, as I remembered. What is it really?

For someone like me, its something that's very ironic, especially with the brain. The brain tells you this and that, the heart neglects it. Most of the time, that is. Its so hard to do something that's against either of it.

As the title says, its sad when you know its your heart you can't trust. When you feel something that you just don't understand, you just need an assurance so that you can trust it. Sometimes, even when you don't trust it to do so, it just does. That feeling of innocence and yet in the back of your mind you yourself was aware of the truth.

Its all in front of me, I see it. But, how come I can't stop hoping? How come I can't just stop hoping that you were feeling that for me too?  

Well, enough of me being pathetic over stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment