Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Papemelroti :)

So, let me tell you that I really love buying unique things. Things that make me feel inspired. Papemelroti is one of my fave shops ever. It sells a lot of unique things and with a fair price. Recently, I bought a journal and a box filled with quotes. I really love it. Days pass by and it helped me a lot. ;) Just thought it might help you too. Hehe... :D


I guess what i'm trying to say is that, don't be afraid to go after what you want. Don't be scared to be different. People are created in a way that there is one trait that they will be remembered for.

I'll post the pictures sometime tomorrow. :p

Hugs & Kisses,
Jas[giggles]28 ^_~

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Bring your box on Thursday! Let's exchange quotes!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..just saw this now...bring your box tomorrow ah :) Don't forget :p

    ReplyDelete