Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Everything in Black & White.

It's not really everything. Its just that it seems to be. Sometimes, I feel like I carry the weight of the world. But its only because of the problems I face daily. I feel guilty knowing that a billion more people out there face more serious problems than I do. I don't know, really. I guess, its just a part of the human nature. And hey, you might think that I am an emo due to my recent posts, but I'm not. Although, I am also not saying that its a bad thing. Its just that I feel said because of the nothingness & emptiness feeling I feel these past few days. If you get to meet me in person, you'll see that I am actually a cheery one. :)

Here are some photos I took way back.
*gigglingthroughlife.blogspot.com










No comments:

Post a Comment