Thursday, July 18, 2013

Pouring My Heart Out.

We both know our own limitations
That’s why we’re strong
Now when we spend some time apart
Wheeling each-other out of the dark,
Cause we both know
What mistake is (?)
Won’t be scared now
If I change the made-out yeah
Change the made-out
They could take us

Why can’t you see it?

- Colbie Caillat & Gavin DeGraw's We Both Know

That song wraps up my thoughts about this someone. Here I am, being honest with what I feel.  I don't know but somehow in some way I feel tied to you. I just can't let go. But who knows what'll tomorrow brings?

There are times when I really feel  the need to hold on. There are times when I just wish I could let go. Opposing thoughts keep bugging me. I never let any of them win. But then there's this part of me that I just can't understand.

I thought maybe I was just amazed and carried away. But little did I know there was something more. Don't worry though, I'll keep my distance. I'll be the friend that you can always count on. 

You'll be that friend whose always there for me when I'm sad. That friend who supports me in my endeavors.

You'll always be my friend. No matter what happens, I won't let this thing destroy what we have now. =) 

Lastly,
I'm happy and contented with whatever we have now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment