Tuesday, July 16, 2013

That Wildflower Out Somewhere.

I love the day when we found out that we share a lot of similarities. That day, when we sang our hearts out because of things that complicate our lives as of the moment. And a lot of memories that are still clear in my mind. I miss those good old days that we shared.

Whatever happened to the closeness that we have, I don't how it came to this . I don't even know now if you are true. There are times when you would look at me and tell me something and end with a never mind. You're hiding. I don't know why. Its not even necessary since I'm open to you.

I pretended at those instances when you would tell me things that I don't want to hear. I listened and I masked my feelings. I know how you feel. But, is this the way that you would deal with this? Would you let our friendship be torned by your unchanging heart?

Wildflower
A word for that distant wildflower
Don't let your insecurities swallow you
Don't let you feelings mislead you
Don't fight with the free wind
Without it, there won't be you


No comments:

Post a Comment