Saturday, September 21, 2013

Endless Thoughts.

Apart from my over thinking, I guess everything has changed a lot. These days, I felt lighter and free. I don't know if it's because of me letting go of the things that blinded me before. I have a problem of putting colors to things that make them special. But then, something opened my eyes to a whole new world. A whole new world where I was loved and I was free of the burden that I use to carry. 

I used to envy people who have things that I don't have. It was never about the material things, that was for sure. I envy them. I envy how they can defend themselves with words and physically. Instead, I was the one who had endless words on my mind. Mostly, I hid them. Although they don't appear as that, I do.

Whenever I was silent or anything, people would think that I am sad or disappointed. Truth is, I'm not. At some instances, maybe I was, but mostly its because I am currently thinking about something. I think of all the things that hurt me, makes me happy, or just anything under the sun.

It's so funny how it seemed only yesterday that I thought of that. I thought of running along the beach with you. I thought of us studying together. I thought of us enjoying the long ride ahead, singing to an old mix tape that you made for me. I thought of us staying up all night just talking over the phone. I thought of us going back to the orphanage to visit the kids. 

It's so funny how now all I think about is almost everything except you. You. The last thing on my mind. It's funny when I used to think of all those movie-like moments that we shared. 

Now I know that it's true what they said. Feelings do change like the weather. 

The world shifted. The wind lifted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment