Monday, December 30, 2013

Bye Bye, 2013!!!

Hey there. I apologize by the way. I know I've been posting pathetic stuff lately. I really am very sorry. I hope you understand though. I guess its a teen phase that I'm going through.

Years come and go. People aren't designed to remember every detail of their lives per year. And yes, I am one of those who think this sucks. I mean, I guess its nice to forget the things that you want to forget, but it would be really cool to remember just about everything, right?

This year brought a lot of the good stuff despite of all the bad stuff that it brought  along with all those -good stuff. On the bright side, this year I learned so much. With the help of my friend Kath, I learned how to play the volleyball. I still remember how I struggled to learn but it was worth it. I won't ever forget how she named me the "moon player" in the team. Well, I improved a lot according to her. In either ways, I hope she knows how grateful I am that she taught me how to play. With Faith, my other friend, I learned how to dance. It also helped that I started to dance last summer, this happened as I helped in our church's Vacation Bible School. They needed back up dancers and I landed the job. I would love to put up all my 'learnings' this year but I'm afraid I'd bore you into details. :))

The bad stuff also happened. Unfortunately, I still am hanging by a thread in my Math subject. I don't blame my teacher. I mean if anything, she's nothing but a big help with all the troubles I'm having. I'm striving hard to get my average to meet the standards. Not to brag but, I'm doing pretty well with all my other subjects except Math. Well, I hope I pass because I think that I really deserve it. I worked really hard. Also, that includes fighting off the urge of giving up and sleepless nights of studying all the needed formulas and practicing online just to have a fair score in quizzes. The last part didn't pay off though. I hardly passed any quiz.

In a nutshell, this is a fair year. The only thing is that I didn't get a hang of my spending habit yet. Right now, I only have a few bucks left. Its not that I'd starve or anything, its just I find it really hard to go somewhere and not buy something. I hate to admit, but buying books using my allowance really made a hole in my wallet. Recently, I bought all the five books in the The Mortal Instruments Series. I started reading it 22nd of December and finished it by today. It was worth reading and I will read it again in summer although it made me spend my January allowance leaving only a few bucks. Whether it be nice pens or notebooks or books or some vintage stuff or any guitar accessory, that's when I can't resist to spend. Well, I hope I could get rid of my spending habit this coming year.

Good and bad things happen every year. What I learned is that God does everything for a reason. With everything that I've been through this year, I thank Father for always being there to listen and help me. He never failed to show me the way to find Light even through the darkest of times. Thank You, Lord.

That's it, I guess. Bye bye, 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment