Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I Walked Away.

These are the reasons why I walked away.

Dear person-who-I-actually-liked-but-I-caused-you-pain,

When I told you that, I was telling the truth. I was feeling the same way. At that time, I was sure of what I felt. But then, life happened. My feelings changed. And, I'm sorry for hurting you. I want you to know that that is one thing I swear I never wanted to do. But despite all that, I did anyway. And, I am really sorry.

Thank you for forgiving me for all I've done to you. Up to this time, I still feel the guilt pounding on me. Until now, I haven't told you the truth. My reason is that, I don't want you to have false hope. I don't want to hurt you again. This is because I know how it feels like to be hurt. I know how it feels like to like someone who doesn't like you back. But, you're wrong. I liked you too. I just didn't want our friendship to be ruined. I was selfish enough to want to hurt you so that I could keep you.

I am grateful for you. I won't forget how you smiled in that photo. I won't forget how you carried my stuff. I won't forget how you made me feel wanted. I won't forget how you were my source of happiness when were 12. I won't forget how you took care of me when I was sick. Lastly, I won't forget how you carried me on your back even when I was heavy. 

Lots of love, 
Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment