Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Someday.

The most common lie in the world is when you say, "I'm fine."

Well, its something that I've been saying for the past few years. I guess, growing up also means that you have to take things lightly. Feeling deeply hurts. Wherein feeling lightly and expecting nothing is much better.

I don't remember when the "I'm fine." sensation started. I only know that I say it when I am already tired of explaining the same thing over and over. Sometimes, upon hearing that, people would walk away. Sometimes, they just stay and keep you company. I don't know which one is better. Because there have been times when I just wanted to be alone and keep things to myself. But then, there were also times when I felt to vulnerable that I needed company. I needed someone who could just stay there by my side and hear me out.

Lucky me, I know that He's there. Its nice to know that at the end of the day, no matter what happens, it is all planned. The only trouble I'm facing is that I don't really understand almost everything that happens. I lay in bed at night praying for answers. Answers that would suffice the questions I have in my head.

Someday, I wish that I could understand why things happen. Both the good and the bad.

Someday, I wish that I will find what I'm looking for.

Someday, I hope that I will have someone who could just stay by my side and never leave.

Someday, I hope that I will be strong enough to face my problems.

Someday, I hope that I will learn to put some of my walls down, enough to let the right people in.

Someday, I'll look back at all this and tell myself that , "I know now."



No comments:

Post a Comment